About a full HTML5 retro tutorial which everyone can follow along!

• Hello, i just wanna say how happy i am to join this beatuful retro community, i have been looking around and it looks all good, have nothing to complain so far atleast hehe. :)
    But i would actually love to ask one question or mby more, i have seen many ppl out there wanting to make their own habbo hotel but do not know where to start and what they need for the whole setup.

I have personally been taking a good look at the HTML5 tutorial that is on devbest that allmost everyone have seen, but they do not tell u what stuff u need to install before u begin on putting everything together. I am only a R63B retro dev, and i do not understand the tutorial at all. its not covering all of the details and many ppl out there is still feeling stuck, i would rlly love that if someone in here who knows how to setup a HTML5 retro from scratch, then i would gladly pay the person that actually can do me this favor to make a setup tutorial for ppl that might not be that clever at using computer programs. I mean i used mby 3 yrs after i finished college to learn more about how to use programs such as xampp/navicat/ and other stuff that u might use for development projects. And now i know how to setup a R63B retro up on localhost, all i need now is how to do it with HTML5.

The reason why i have been using that much time to type all of this, is bcs i want ppl to learn how to build something, which they can learn by watching others making stuff. Instead of using ur whole life paying devs for setting up a retro, what do u get in return? A retro yes, but do u know anything about how to, move swfs/ fixing bugs/ anything.

Anyways i just wanna end this with just saying i would pay the person who can make this tutorial 80-100 euros for this :)

Have a good night everyone! <3

My discord is ---> Michael Skog#7620

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!